LEAD is a six month group coaching program for awake and generous leaders committed to impact, service and growing generative connection. Together we co-create meaningful change that enables your deepest gifts to be realized in the world.
Our currently accepting submissions to our waitlist for our upcoming cohort beginning early 2021.
Want to learn more? Click here
This is for leaders who…
- Want to own and harness their truest superpowers, putting down what’s not theirs to carry, trusting that our collective genius will get the job done.
- Are seeking to alleviate suffering and contribute to society through their work and service.
- Have established a career, business, movement or body of work and are ready for their next evolution.
- Desire nourishment, joy, connection and laughter all the way along and all the way through.
- Are experiencing loneliness or isolation in their leadership and desire to connect with other brilliant humans doing their work.
- Have a vision for what’s next, that’s a little out of their comfort zone or current expertise, and would love a collective to get to be a beginner with on some of those pieces.
- Need a high-caliber container and trustable, mature colleagues to fully relax and feel supported in their next level growth.
- Are perhaps in the thick messy weeds of life, while endeavoring to show up wholeheartedly.
- Value and envision a future where the principle of care reorganizes the fabric of culture.
- Are grown ups, who take responsibility for their foibles as well as their gifts.
- Believe that the extractive systems and culture around how we work need to be revolutionized so that this world works for everybody.
- Have worked with coaches, therapists, healers, and are no strangers to dark nights of soulful reckoning.
- Want to collaborate and be in collective without losing themselves or their own unique calling and autonomy.
- Are experiencing transition and expansion that’s possibly calling for the death of some current identities…it’s exciting but terrifying.
- Know that slowing down and anchoring into their depth helps them to navigate the unknown…but it’s still sometimes hard amidst the noise.
- Sense that there’s something available in the collective and collaborative spaces that will take them beyond what they could ever do on their own.
- Trust that they’re held and guided by something bigger… even if they sometimes lose contact with it amidst the pressures of life.
- 7 Live Virtual Group Calls
- 4 Small Group Coaching Sessions
- 2 One-on-One Coaching Sessions
- 8 Learning Modules
- Personal Leadership Development Plan
- A Curated Collective
Ready to learn more? Click here